[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Cráb People • View topic - [DECLINED] Paladin Application

Cráb People

A 25-man raiding guild on EU-Talnivarr
It is currently Mon Jun 03, 2024 2:29 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post subject: [DECLINED] Paladin Application
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 11:42 pm 

First of all i wanna tell alittle bit of my self, My name is Thomas Knudsen im from Denmark i live in alittle town called Rødding alittle small time comunity with my parrents and my brother. im 17 years old and i study Global Traiding.

My char is Belola on Shadowsong
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... g&n=Belola

and i got a shaman alt aswell on shadowsong
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... g&n=Chetto

My main specc in my current guild atm is retri, it have been Protection so i also got gear fore that, my holy gear is ZA/t5´ish but as my gear level aint that high in holy i can contribute with my experiance and possbility to learn Tactics very fast perfectly. i got full skills in playing the paladin class becouse i have put all my effort in my paladin to learn play him so i get the maximum out of TPS/DPS/Healing

Im a very focused player i always push my self 100% in raid, i wanna be as big help as possible fore the raid, and i wanna help the guild progress though the new dungeons of WOTLK. i always wanna support up fore raid by respeccing or crafting somethings fore raiding if needed. and im willing to change proffesions and lvl them to 375 if needed fore the guild

My experiance in TBC is:
Kara , Gruul , Maggy , SSC , TK , ZA , MH , 6/9 BT but i have read and watched all the rest of the tactics in BT and the tactics in SWP

My experiance in Pre TBC is:
ZG , AQ20 , MC , BWL , AQ40 , start of naxx

Im able to raid every night just not tuesdays and thursdays . all other days im availeble

The reason why i wanna join u guys is becouse i wanna go alittle more seriouse with raiding, and i have talked to some of you guys ingame and u seem very mature and skilled, and very kind to people asking fore alittle information about ur guild and the server.

The reason why im leaving my current guild is becouse of we have had a major problem with people leaving to Higher guilds than us self so now the Guild is cracking, and the server have had a population problem since all the russian people migrated to their servers so the server has generally been kinda washed out fore all the good and seriouse players.

If there is anything specefic u wanna ask me about, dont hasetate.. im nearly always ingame or u can just reply and i will check it out :D

Ty fore reading

Beloal

Post subject: Re: Paladin Application
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 1:04 am 
Casual

Whats up with the gems in your legs?
Why haven't you gone to sunwell?
Previous guilds/reasons for leaving?
How hardcore/dedicated are you?(Tell us some history)
How experienced are you at healing?
Why don't you have the Shard of contempt?
Do you HATE Alterac Valley?
Why not exalted Aldor?
No 300 riding, no cooking, no fishing, NO FIRST AID????????
7.57% hit, 1.43% off. yet no hit gems? do you have other gear for hit?
Describe what heals you would use at kalecgos, assigned on main healing.(Assume 0-1 other healers are helping you).

Let's start with this, I might think of more!

Last edited by Raens on Sat Oct 04, 2008 1:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 1:07 am 
Ex-Officer

I would use heal and epic gems.

Enigma.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 1:58 am 
Ex-Officer

The gestapo hand of Raens strikes again, think Spike might actually have some competition here ! :D

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 2:07 am 

Whats up with the gems in your legs? I use crit + strenght gems fore more dmg .. and the reason why they arent epic is becouse i actually got those legs when i had retri as off specc. and i dont wanna change em. coz i might soon get better ... From bloodboil
Why haven't you gone to sunwell? because my guild havent went that far yet.
Previous guilds/reasons for leaving? The guild im in now is called Consanguineus and as i discribed in the appli
How hardcore/dedicated are you?(Tell us some history) hmm Hardcore if it is in RL no im not that hardcore im a boy that does my school go to sport to not be a total geek. and if it is ingame im Hardcore i want to progress and see results and do my best to provide those results
How experienced are you at healing?I have healed alittle in BT/MH when we needed a healer and i have healed KZ/ZA but that dosent matter i guess .. but im a pretty stable healer that does my job without running totally oom and cant do crap.
Why don't you have the Shard of contempt? becouse i pref the more atk power than the expertice but the shard does have a chance to proc with some nice power (320 if i remember) but with the use of my 2 trinkets i can get more overall dmg.
Do you HATE Alterac Valley? naah i dont hate it, i just hate loosing in it. becouse in our Battle group we dont have a chance against em.
Why not exalted Aldor? the i dont have anything to say to. i dont rly know why im not exalted it is pretty much slack but i will buy the mats or farm them to get exalted in next week. we got vacation in Denmark.
No 300 riding, no cooking, no fishing, NO FIRST AID???????? The FA is not a need fore me coz i think of it as i was tanking at the beginning and i wasent rly supposed to heal my self.
7.57% hit, 1.43% off. yet no hit gems? do you have other gear for hit? ye i got some gear that gives +hit so i get capped
Describe what heals you would use at kalecgos, assigned on main healing.(Assume 0-1 other healers are helping you). i would prolly use Holy light rank 8-9 fore a fine ammount of healing and can keep longer on mana.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 2:23 am 
Casual

In my eyes you severely lack experience, declined.

Best of luck though!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 6:47 am 
Ex-Officer

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 1:03 pm 
Casual

Skilled and dedicated paladins are gold worth in my eyes. Slackers and people who don't bother to learn their class at this point of the game will find themselves out of the guild very quickly (if they even get in). Mistakes are natural, I make them too! It's not the same thing as being a bad player.

If I believe someone has the potential I will give him a fair chance (longer than 24 hours).

But when you're experienced up to the second last boss in the game and do not use our main spell (Holy Light) at all, then I'm not interested.
That's not even the whole story, but this is not the place to talk about that.