[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Cráb People • View topic - [DECLINED] Application: Holy paladin!

Cráb People

A 25-man raiding guild on EU-Talnivarr
It is currently Mon May 20, 2024 2:43 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post subject: [DECLINED] Application: Holy paladin!
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 10:14 am 

Hello

I'd like to present you my holy paladin and its cross-realm application:
http://img527.imageshack.us/my.php?imag ... 139be7.jpg (Picture)

[/b]
Character:-Blowjelly
Class:-Paladin
Race:-B-Elf
Last Guild: FBI GET IN VAN! (disbanned for 2 months ago)
Server: Kilrogg
Played 152 days.

My profile:
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... =Blowjelly

Information about me:
Name:-Amalie
Work:-7.45 AM-16-17.00
Microphone: yes
Ability to speak english: yes

About my computer
Computer:-AMD Athlon(tm) 64 3000, 1500MB Ram, ATI Radeon X1900GT
Connection:- Stable Download 900Kilobyte/s upload 100kilobyte/s (prolly 100mbit down 10mbit up)

My experience:
SWP: Cleared up to Felmyst
BT: Cleared
MH: cleared
TK: Cleared (forgot to loot kael'thas vial (FAIL!)
SSC: Cleared
Gruul: yes
Karazhan: yes
----

Naxxramas: 60: all up to thaddius. 70: cleared
AQ40: Clear
Aq20: Full clear
ZG: full clear
BWL: full clear
MC: full clear

My resistances
Obviously SR gear present, im not sure if you really care though.

My professions: 375 Alch, 367 Leatherworking (drums)

Preferred talent build:
My build is 43/18/0 with improved concentration aura

Attunements:
Karazhan: Attuned
SSC: Attuned.
TK: Attuned
Mount Hyal: Attuned
BT: Attuned

Availability: -18:00->When stuff is dead.

Why should you want to recruit me?
Eager to beat new content

Raiding can be expensive on repairs and consumables, is this a problem?:
Nope, daily quests are a good income and i got skinning on my alt.

I have been playing wow since closed beta, and bought the game half a year after release.
I have had most of my raiding experience on Kilrogg but when entering MH/BT my guild there decided to cut down in paladin slots which meant i couldnt raid as much as i would like to anymore.

This resulted in a guildmerge but unfortunately the new crew can't handle it. The remnant of raiders and officers are not up to SWP 3+ standards, recruitment of tier 4 players and people basicly not having the skill and the gear made me rethink my gameplan and apply somewhere else.

Other additional information:
What days & times are you available during the course of the week?
Most days, if i cant be there i will sure to let you know in time.

* Why me and not another paladin?:
I dont have the best gear but i know very much about my paladin as holy and i can push healing higher than a paladin with the same gear.
I am aware of my environment and have high reaction speed. I dont conflag raids, miss portals, fail on breat/beam/encapsulate basicly im not a player to worry about.

* Class-specific information:
A holy paladin's role in an end game instance?
Provide high maintank healing and can also do good ffa healing .

* What makes me a good paladin?
Ability to adapt and interact with new encounters, and able to change play style to prevent death and improving Healing. High reaction time and situational awareness is key for classes with low survivability.
Ability to improve my play and character by keeping up to date with theorycraft and adjusting play

A brief summary on how (in my opinion) a Paladin should equip himself for PvE.
When 2 piece tier 6 bonus is reached and i got 36% holy crit chance i can easily go and spam holy light on the maintank without going oom (useing mana pots with alchemist stone give me more mana )

Playing a Paladin in PvE:
Movement/positioning:
Being aware (hi don't stand in the fire), being aware of surroundings (hi brutallus/felmyst/kalecgos/twins).

Here's a recent Screenshot of my UI During a raid:
http://img530.imageshack.us/my.php?image=6jpgtg9.png (Picture)

Last but not least why did you choose to apply to us? :
I'm under the impression that you can offer efficient raiding and that i can work and progress here.

Means of contacting me:
These forums for now.

Feel free to contact or post here if you have any additional questions you would like to ask.

Post subject: Re: Application: Holy paladin!
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 11:09 am 
Casual

Has this been your main throughout whole of tbc?

Please link your other 70 characters

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 11:25 am 

my priest was my main http://armory.wow-europe.com/character- ... il&n=Gauss

but stopped play on him.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 1:10 pm 
Casual

Accepted! Transfer at will :-)

whisper Harn/Raéns for invite

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 3:49 pm 

hallo, i am so sorry to inform you guys that i cant join cráb people.
i would love to join but i got some problems irl that does that i wont be able to join.

i wish you guys that best luck in the future!

-blowjelly

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 6:09 pm 
Casual

Declined

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 9:15 pm 
Ex-Officer