[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Cráb People • View topic - [Accepted] Enhancement application. X-realm!

Cráb People

A 25-man raiding guild on EU-Talnivarr
It is currently Fri May 31, 2024 11:59 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post subject: [Accepted] Enhancement application. X-realm!
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 6:09 pm 

Personal Information
Name:
Martin
Nationality: Swedish
Occupation: 0700-1600 job as a Servicetechnician. Handling maintenence and all sorts of thing concerning ventilation facilities.

Character information
Character name:
Insanebengt
Character class: Shaman
Character spec: [Enhancement
Playing time on this character: 67days

Concerning my 2 enh. speccs, You can see that in one of those I've focused on more dmg and on the other specc I've put 2/2 in Reverberation for interrupting purposes. With that specc I can for example handle the interrupting on Arcanotron by myself.
I know that speccing 3/3 in Spark of Life can be a nice life saver, but I haven't gotten to that point yet where I feel like that is necessary. When I do get to that point, I will respecc without hesitation.

Willing to respec: Yes
Respec options: I've got a few epics for elemental and a little bit less for resto but I haven't played any of these speccs alot during cataclysm so I might need some getting used to.
But if you insist on me respeccing I would have to say elemental, That is the specc I got more control of, choosing from the two.

Link to armory page:
Before you question my choice of 4set. I will, as soon as I got my hands on tier shoulders, change my chest to and the gloves from halfus, alltho I only have the normal version of those.

Links to WWS/WMO parse of some fights where you participate: Unfortunatly I do not have a complete WWS log from raiding with this char in my current guild. Alltho I do have log from an altrun we did, why it's from an alt run I will clarify below under Character History.

Link to the raiding user interface:
The recount is from 25man argaloth if you were wondering.

Addons coincerning raiding: Recount, Omen, Raidwatch, Enhaprio

Other Characters that you would like to mention
Geeh - Holy priest 146days played
Insaneborka - Protection warrior 77days played
Manghild - Holy paladin 14days played

Technical equipment
Computer Spec:

Intel Core Duo E8500 3.2ghz
4gb ram
ATI Radeon 4870 1gb

Internet Connection:

+ During the 9years i've been living here I've gotten like 6-7 DCs for maintenence or some sort of crash, pretty okay.

Character history

Okay, I will go through my raiding history with those chars I feel matters.
First we will start with:
Geeh - I started on this character a month before TBC was released on the server Karazhan. Started some dungeon and eventually karazhan farm as holy with some irl friends. This wasn't good enough for me so I started to look for other alternatives.
I applied to a guild called Nightshift, Got accepted and worked my way up through the ranks. When I joined nightshift the only bosses remaining was Vashj and Kael'thas, but we slayed them roughly 2weeks before the attunement for MH/BT was removed. We were ofc ranked Nr1 on the server during the MH/BT progress, Half way through MH and BT I was promoted to Officer and kept this rank for approximatly 1.5years. We took server first on Archimonde + Illidan and we kept farming these bastards until sunwell was released. When we reached muru I think our world rank was 70 or 170 can't really remember.
Shortly after kiljaeden was killed I felt like I wanted to step down abit. So actaully left Nightshift that was my home for 2years and transferred to a couple of IRL mates that was still progressing in BT :P. Since I had played holy so much and had GOOD shadow gear I changed to this specc and help my mates with tactics etc and jumped in as healer when it was needed. Casualraiding at it's best.

Now WotLK was released and my new guild started progressing in naxx, Since these guys were old vanilla raiders everyone knew tactics here so we cleared naxx very fast. Killed malygos and Obsidian was cleared(eventually killed with 3drakes up, with the proper tactic)
Shortly after this, this guild disbanded, too many got fed up with the game. Unfortunatly so did I. A couple of weeks later I got contacted by an old guildmate from Nightshift saying that I should come back to them. So did I, Joined them the week ulduar came out and CLeared it during the first week. Alltho I wanted to play holy I had to play shadow since they had enough healers.
There was alot of new ppl that did not know me and I didnt want to come back and claim a spot in the healing roster so I left them again and stopped playing.

Quit the game for a few months until another IRL mate convinced me to lvl up a warrior to pvp with, so I did, got Insaneborka up to lvl 80 but im not a huge pvp fan :P so I went for pve instead, tried to play with a couple of different guilds but nothing worked, so I stopped playing again.

Insanebengt - Started to lvl this char with my brother on shattered hand, dinged 80 and farmed dungeons as hell, As resto tho, gathered resto gear and enhancement gear for offspecc once I had enough enh. gear I respecced and starting pugging as much as possible to try to get in contact with a guild. Now I found badcarma, I joined as the 2nd enh. shaman so I really had do my best to compete for the raiding spot. We were clearing ToC 25N and ulduar every week and ventured in to ToGC and killed 4/5 and were progressing on anub HC, got him to 15%.
Now the first 4bosses in ICC was released and we killed those 4 on the night of the release, then I left this guild because basicly all the officers were IRL friends so the loot distribution was REALLY unfair.

I actually stopped playing again for a couple of weeks until my cousin got the hold of me as you can read below.

Insaneborka - Now the story of this character starts for real. Joined my cousins guild as protection, I had ToC25/10 gear on it so it was suited for ICC raiding, I cant remember the name of this guild but when I joined they had like 6/12 down in ICC and I stayed in this guild until we had 11/12. During my stay in this guild I found a pug with my shaman to clear icc10 each week I ended up joining this guild instead with my warrior. And the name of this guild was <Last Generation>.
When I joined this guild they were progressing on Putricide HC and Sindragosa. We killed these within a few weeks and tried our luck on the Lich king. We did have problems on this we had no real leadership, the GM was not online and no one stepped up to take the roll, so half of the guild left and merge with another half from a guild called <Valhalla> and we formed <Ordo ab chao> and transferred to Bladefist(huge misstake but anyway) within a few weeks of endless trying alot of ppl from valhalla started to slack, we had Lich king 25 herioc on 40% and they started to slack, fucking awesome, So the ppl from Last Generation and one or 2 from valhalla left to start a 10man guild and wait for cataclysm.

We started a guild called <Violent by Design> and this was like 2months shy of cataclysm so we didnt raid at all.
Cataclysm hit the shelfs and we started to lvl up asap to 85. We had abit of a slow start on the first 2 bosses but we speed things up and killed chogall and alakir normal as the first guild on the server and now we had to take on nefarian, around this time 2 of our core raiders went on vacations of some sort and we really struggled, couldnt progress at all. After loosing nefarian first and the 2 ppl got back we killed nef and killed halfus HC as the 3rd guild on the server then all of a sudden 5 ppl left the guild and went to different guilds on other servers.
I stayed and leveled up my shaman and the paladin. I eventually got good enough gear on the shaman to join altruns with one of the guilds we raced with.

Since we were clearing 12/12 inkl. halfus hc with the altrun I was getting pretty good gear with the shaman and one day the guild I was doing these altruns with, <Picture This>, asked if I wanted to join with the shaman since they were lacking dps. Ironicly 2weeks after I joined the GM and Co-GM stopped playing and we stopped raiding again, some of the ppl transferred but I'm still here.

That is my wow history in a huge(imo) wall of text, I have most certainly forgotten about something but that about sums it up. if you got ANY questions about the wall above I will try to answer them as good as I can.

TBC:
Karazhan:
Cleared
ZA: Cleared
Gruul's Lair: Cleared
Maghtheridon's Lair: Cleared
Serpentshrine Cavern: Cleared(vashj after nerf)
Tempest Keep: Cleared (kaelthas was killed before the 10%hp nerf)
Mount Hyjal: Cleared
Black Temple: Cleared
Sunwell: Cleared
Outdoor bosses: Both

WotLK:
Naxxramas:
Cleared
Onyxias Lair: Cleared
Ulduar: Cleared inkl. 0keepers(as protwarr) Glory of ulduar 25 + 10man on the warrior and 10man on the shaman
Eye of Eternity: Cleared
Obsidan Sanctum: Cleared (3 drakes up with the normal tactic)
Trial of The Grand Crusade: 4/5H I did have Anub on 15% but I got no further.
Icecrown Citadel: 12/12H 10man and 11/12hc 25man
Ruby Sanctum: Cleared Unfortunatly only on normal, I did have him on 12% on 10H, as prot. warrior.

Cataclysm:
Blackwing Descent:
5/6H
Bastion of Twilight: 2/6H
Throne of the Winds: 2/2N

Additional Info
A little about myself. I'm a fast learner, I CAN take harch criticism, I got fucked up humor(I'll most likely link fucked up things in gchat :D)
I'm not afraid to talk on vent or whatever it is that you use, I will make my voice heard if I think it is necessary.
And most of all, I am TIRED of jumping between guilds, of not having a stable "home".

Feel free to ask or question anything I written, I will try to answer you asap.

You can reach me here in this thread or you can reach my ingame on Bladefist-EU on any of these characters: Insanebengt, Insaneborka, Insaneberit or Manghild!

Post subject: Re: Enhancement application. X-realm!
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 3:23 am 

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/t ... D/advanced

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:24 am 
Casual

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:18 am 

You said you cleared sunwell with a guild called Nightshift as top 70 or 170. Do you have the exact kill dates for M'uru and Kil'Jaeden?

I can't remember any guild called Nightshift that was anywhere in top 300 at least, maybe you can enlighten me, though.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 10:26 am 
Officer

Nightshift on Karazhan?
http://www.realmhistory.net/karazhan/41 ... /7399.html
I remember competing with them

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 10:52 am 

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 4:19 pm 

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 5:23 pm 

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 5:47 pm 

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:06 pm 
Casual