[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Cráb People • View topic - [Declined] X-realm Warlock Destru/Demo

Cráb People

A 25-man raiding guild on EU-Talnivarr
It is currently Sat Jun 01, 2024 9:59 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post subject: [Declined] X-realm Warlock Destru/Demo
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 6:10 pm 

Hello, my name is Nicklas Bengtsson and I am 17, living in Trollhättan, Sweden.
I play a lot of different games but mostly wow. watch some TV shows (mostly the Big Bang Theory).
I am currently studying to an electrican, and I am in my final year. At the moment I am unemployed. Which gives me plenty of time to play games such as World of Warcraft.
My main target in game is to have fun with friends, but I do like to progress, see new things and have challenges in front of me.

I started my raiding career in the middle of tbc, I was playing on a warlock back then aswell but not on the same account as this one.

Sadly I can't remember the guild that I were in back then but it was on the Darkspear server. With them I cleared most of the tbc raids, everything except The sunwell plateu. We got to M'uru but never managed to kill him actually. And when wotlk launched I took a break and gave away my account to an irl friend. I started again when icc was released in wotlk. Bought a new account and used raf to get my char up to 80 as fast as possible (this one). With DI I did 12/12 in 25m and 10/12 hc. The GM from DI joined another guild and suddenly it disbanded so I made an apply to Trial and Error on Sylvanas. With them I did 11/12 25m hc in icc but didn't manage to kill LK.

Then it was time for Cataclysm. I lvled up to 85 in 3 days. Can't remember really but im sure it says on my achievements when I hitted 85. However, we started to raid late. After christmas even and I did 5/6 in bwd and 2/4 in BoT. Thats not much I know but thats what the guild could handle it seems. The GM in TnE wanted to step down on wow due some irl issues with kids and such so we got a new GM. A guy named Sefu, no one really liked him and he was a jerk on Vent so I left TnE since I couldnät stand him and wanted more progress. And now im here applying to you hehe :) Thats a short story about my guilds in wow and abit about my progress with them.

Real Life Info:

Name: Nicklas Bengtsson.

Ingame Info

Character name: Múrr
Realm: Sylvanas - EU
Role: Dps
Class/specc: Warlock Destru/demo
Armory Link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/s ... arr/simple

Raiding experiance:

TBC:

Kara - cleared
Gruul - Cleared
Magtheridon - Cleared
TK - Cleared
SSC - Cleared
Hyjal - Cleared
BT - Cleared
SWP - Up to M'uru

WotLk:

Icc normal 10/25 cleared.
Icc Heroic 10/25 - 11/12

Cataclysm:

BwD - 5/6
BoT - 2/4
(havn't done any attempts to Concleave of wind)

Preparing for raid:

- I always see so I got enough flasks for the night.
- Cooking my own food for the well feed buff.
- Keeping myself updated through Elitistjerks.
- Getting the potions thats needed.

Final words:

Dont judge me from my progress. I am a good and friendly player but I still have things to learn. I wont make the same mistake twice. I listen to what the raidleader has to say. I can take criticism and im sorry for my bad english but I hope that u understood most of it.

Lovely regards, Múrr.

Post subject: Re: X-realm Warlock Destru/Demo
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 6:15 pm 

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 6:21 pm 

Do you live here aswell? ;o

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 6:28 pm 

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 3:35 pm 

On the demo spec:
- You skipped Emberstorm, which is pretty much a key talent.
- Do you always use the Felguard glyph over the Incinerate glyph? Incinerate glyph is generally a better choice.
- Corruption glyph over Meta glyph is just plain wrong.

Can you explain what your thoughts are on reforging? I personally think pushing for the haste soft cap (should I call it soft cap? :( ) should be your priority, especially when you're not exclusively playing destruction, unless you're getting TOO close to that cap (2482 for you as a goblin).

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:05 pm 

Actually. That demo specc I have in my talents right now is not the specc im using while raiding. It seems like I forgot to mention but I am doing some tests with the demonology and destro speccs right now. To see if there is anything that can be changed to increase my dps.

My raiding speccs looks pretty much like this:
Demo - http://www.wowhead.com/talent#IZIrbcourRdourb:Va0
Destro - http://www.wowhead.com/talent#IZIbbZIrbcRbsRdo:zoV

In some guides that I have read it says that the "softcap" is around 1500 and when u reach that you should go for more crit so thats pretty much what I have done with my reforging. Im gonna change that now and go as close to 2482 haste as I can and then I will do tests to see whats the best :).
I am also gonna watch the guides again to see if there was something that I missed and also watch comments on Elitistjerks.