[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Cráb People • View topic - [Withdrawn] Affliction warlock apply, Gimplock

Cráb People

A 25-man raiding guild on EU-Talnivarr
It is currently Sun Jun 16, 2024 9:59 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post subject: [Withdrawn] Affliction warlock apply, Gimplock
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 6:02 am 

Personal Information

Name: Erik
Nationality: Swedish
Total played time: 105 days
Play schedule availability: Everyday at almost any time. I'm a quite "active gamer".

Character Information

Character’s Name: Gimplock
Class/Race: Warlock, Orc.
Armory link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... n=Gimplock

Character/Game-play Questions

Please explain the strengths and weaknesses of your spec:
I would say the strong part about the affliction specc is the possibility to keep high
damage(dots) on multiple targets while keeping high damage on the main dps target. Also the
self healing is pretty neat.
Weak part is the high ramp up time / low burst.

In which areas do you feel you could improve yourself when it comes to raiding?
Hmm, good question. I think theres always some improvement dps wise, position wise etc, but I
feel that I'm a pretty balanced player overall...

Please provide some logs (WoL/etc) So we can check your preformance:
http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-d ... =475&e=780 Lady
http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-d ... 951&e=2126 Saurfang
http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/ob8l ... 639&e=2805 Saurfang again, demo here tho
http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-n ... 397&e=1779 Putri

Alt/Offspec
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... =Hardclass alt worth mentioning I guess.

Next to your main spec do you use an offspec for raiding? If so could you tell us a bit more
about it how geared it is and how experienced you are with it?

I can play all the warlock speccs pretty much flawlessly. I sometimes in raids switch to
Demonology or Destruction just for some variety. I'm using pretty much the same gear, except
the off hand from Lady Deathwhisper 10hc for some more hit rating.

Next to your main charachter are you using any alts and if so who are they?

I play abit on my paladin,
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... =Hardclass
And also some on my warrior
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... =Forbanned
Also got priest, rogue, dk on lvl 80, but I very rarely play them.

You’re History

What are your past PvE experiences?

Vanilla: None
Tbc: Kara, ZA, Magtheridon's lair, Gruul's lair, all on my warr very late TBC, since thats when I started playing wow.
Wotlk: Naxx with my paladin, Ulduar about half the hardmodes with my lock, totg 3 or 4/5 HC
with my lock. My guild wasnt very good back then. In ICC, we decided to shape up the guild
abit. My current progress is 11/12 HC 10/25man with both drakes.

Have you taken any extended breaks from WoW before?
Well I took about a 3 month break from WoW in TBC while leveling my first char... other then that, no.

What previous guilds have you been in and why did you leave them?
My first real raiding guild was Bingohallen on Burning Steppes, I left them because the GM was
an extremely greedy person. And also I just didnt enjoy raiding there.
Then I joined Safari, also on Burning Steppes, where I have been for the last year or so. I
left because the guild transfered to Twisting Nether and I felt it was a good time to look for a new "project" - A guild with more hardcore raiding, progress etc.

Have you been in a position of responsibility in a guild before (i.e. an officer rank or something similar)?

I was Officer/class leader in Safari.

Do you have any one we can contact to verify details of your application?
I'm sure any of the member of my old guild would be glad to. They are on Twisting Nether under the name Safari.
I guess also Pede, Amaranth on Burning Steppes.

Motivations

What are you primary reasons for wanting to PvE?
To kill stuff. I like progression, I dont mind wiping at all as long as you make progress and moving forward.

What made you apply to Consortium?
I found you on mmo-champion.coms forums and I want a good guild which I can raid with until cata hits and forward.

Are you active outside of raids?
Yes, I'm an active gamer.

Why should we give you a trial, what can you offers us?
I can offer you a motivated player with high standards. I put alot of pressure on myself to always improve my gameplay.

What do you expect from us?
Dead bosses! In abit more serious matter, I want a long lasting guild where we kill stuff and dont fuck around.

Character customization/Extra:

What addons do you use?
Bartender, DBM, classtimer, OmniCC, Powerauras, SBF, pitbull, Omen, Recount. Then some addons to make stuff look better.

Can you provide a screen shot of your current UI?
http://data.fuskbugg.se/skogsturken/---Uiui!.PNG
Not in raid tho, but I hope this is good enough, you can see dot timers etc. Party frames obviously go away in raid groups.

Do you have any other information or anything else to add?
I'm a highly performing player, I do good dps, I very rarely fail.

Other then that, thanks for taking time reading my app, I hope I hear from you soon.

Post subject: Re: Affliction warlock apply, Gimplock
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 10:06 am 
Casual

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 3:00 pm 

Oh snap, thats what happens when you make an apply 4 in the morning. :/
My bad!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 6:24 pm 

Withdrawing this application, thx for taking time reading it.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 6:42 pm 
Casual

Have fun in Consortium.